In this space we explain how to make your reservations for toys:
Place your order and select in the form of payment "Reservations Toys", with this option you will pay 20% of your order by transfer, and will be reserved until you receive the remaining 80%, also by transfer. Once we receive the 2nd payment, we send your order.
The deadline to make the first payment of 20% and have the products reserved is 3 days from the order confirmation, otherwise the order will not be reserved and you run the risk of running out of the toy.
Note: You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and notify us of the payment. Remember to put your order number in the transfer concept.